All types of audiences
Many different styles and formats
Dynamic, informative, motivational!
Seminars & Training Services
Audiences & Styles: Here are a few examples of the differing audience and presentation style types we offer:
- Convention keynotes and experiential workshops
- Community presentations and neighborhood groups
- Business seminars and facilitated table-tops
- Civic club and town hall meetings
- Typical programs range from 30 minutes to up to four days
- Most recommended blocks are from two to four hours
- Special multi-layered projects of up to two weeks
Wide Range of Content Adaptations and Topics:
We're here to help. Tell us about your group and intended program, and we'll provide a dynamic program with content and a format designed just for you! Some sessions even include disaster simulations. These are just a few examples:
- Getting Out Alive!
- Preparedness Picnic
- All Shook Up
- Rocking Shoes Blues
- Life in the Aftershock Zone
- Disaster Plan "Dust UP"
- Coming Up for Air
- POWERing up a Smarter Plan
- Building on Higher Ground
- Earth, Wind and Fire!
- Burning Issues
- A Drop in the Bucket
- Under the Gun
- Know Thy Neighbor
- Disaster in a Day
- Sizing Up the Seismic Enemy
- Mom to Mom
- Safety and Survival for Seniors
- Etch-a-Sketch Evacuation Plans?
- Business Continuity Perspectives
- Who Can We Save? (Decision-making triage)
- Team Trainings (e.g. Citizen SAR, Triage, ICS)
- Disasters and Biblical Prophecies
"Your entertaining and informative presentation...was exactly what we needed. [It] left a lasting impression on the sixty-five Coast Guard members and their families in attendance. We greatly appreciate your hard work, dedication and professionalism." (M.T. Trimpert, Commanding Officer, US Coast Guard, Air Statiion Los Angeles).
"Thank you SO much. I had no idea what I would learn! You are a wealth of knowledge & a very impressive speaker." (Wirtten comment by an Altadena resident after a community program.)
Next Open Seminar:
Shaking It UP!
Community Preparedness Seminar
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
7:00 - 8:45 p.m.
Monrovia Unitied Methodist Church
140 E Palm Avenue
Monrovai, CA 91016
Free admission but a free will offering will be taken with 50% of the proceeds supporting feeding the hungry in the area.
Call 626-483-0626 or E-Mail for information and reservations.
"Your presentation at the Homeland Security Forum was outstanding! Dynamic [and] informative. Your services and programs are very thorough and well thought through. Your experience and passion for this important work/service is most impressive."
Region Manager for Southern California Edison.)